Direct Retail Channel Officer Jobs at Leadway Assurance Company
Leadway Assurance Company Limited was founded in 1970. Sir (Dr.) Hassan O. Odukale, (KJW, D.Sc., FCIIN).It has a chequered history of being a company with close attention to relationships, having started operations as a direct motor insurance company. Soon the relationship developed to a stage where it has established a deep relationship with the brokers’ network in Nigeria, enjoying 80% of its current business from this source.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Retail Channel Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Category: General Business
Reports to: Head Commercial Retail
- This Role is responsible for researching, creating and growing the direct retail channels to increase our market share in the Retail space both online and offline.
- The role is tasked with identifying new trends, develop strategic partnerships with FIN-TECHs and INSURE-TECH and understand buying behavior of Retail customers to enable us position our products be relevant and accessible across online and offline touch points.
Key Result Areas – Job Output
Tasks and Activities KRA’S
New Trends and Buying Behaviors of Retail clients:
- To understand consumer behavior, media preferences, and apply industry innovations to achieve business objectives.
- Recommend and design Retail GI client’s digital experience platforms/process that’s seamless and meets their unique needs.
- Identify E-commerce and digital communities that have product need and buying power.
- Determining how and where clients shop and create top of mind awareness for GI products.
- Understanding and interpreting consumer data as a key to creating more engaging and effective digital campaigns.
- Use trends to create online activity for General insurance products
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Technology Driven Sales for General Insurance:
- Design digital business framework to aid current product analysis and develop new retail products.
- Design and Implement top innovative strategies that will drive General Insurance Retail sales from Brick and Mortar to Online sales. Provide a one-year framework.
- Develop relevant and appropriate discounts packages and online loyalty scheme to enhance repeat buy for our General Insurance products
Identify and Develop Strategic partnerships with FINTECH:
- Research and engage all new available Fin-techs and insur-techs.
- Design criteria metrics for all partnerships.
- Enter into strategic partnerships with the top 10 fin-techs in the industry.
- Review viability and impact on business.
- Optimize all aggregator’s networks to ensure they are producing effectively.
- Premium Target: N50,000,000 (Direct Sales Only
- Policy Count: 500
- Loss Ratio: 30% highest
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour (Required to succeed in Role)
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related Business Management field for 3-5 years.
- Proven working experience in marketing across ATL / BTL, Digital, Activations and other marketing elements.
- Knowledge in digital advertising across Social media, Google network, Media strategy and management.
- Creative thinking and interpretation, understanding of A/B testing
- Solid knowledge of digital reporting and management analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Marketing.
Attitude and behavioral traits:
- Bold, ready to become a change agent
- Creative, forward thinker
- Time Management Skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, Highly Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- High Level of professionalism
- Advanced Trouble shooting and multitasking skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Ability to deal with requests ambiguity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online