Driver III Job at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver III
Job ID 13-10667
Group/Office PDG: (Program Delivery Group)
Dept/Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project/Program A000: None Specified
Reports To: Finance & Admin Associate
- The Driver’s job is to provide transport support services to all project staff. This includes driving MSH/project vehicles while supporting commuting for project. Drivers are also responsible for the care and maintenance of the project vehicles.
- Drive project staff to activities and meeting within and outside of Abuja.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced during your assignments.
- Inspect vehicle prior to travel to assure all fluids, tires, wipers, belts etc are in good working order.
- Signal any sign of need for maintenance or other problem with the vehicle to the transport and logistic associate.
- Keep vehicle health log updated.
- Assure the security of the vehicle when outside of the office.
- Assure the safety of all passengers.
- Submit all expense reports in a timely manner to accounting, properly completed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Secondary school certificate.
- A university certification or degree is an advantage.
- At least 3 years driving experiences
- Good knowledge of standard driving practices
- Good driving record.
- Sound judgment, non-aggressive driving style and good communication skills.
- Ability to travel if required
- Mental programs for interpreting and responding to events automatically; and motivations which activate and direct safe behavior and anticipate problems
- Ability to organize and complete manual and routine tasks as assigned.
Deadline: 10th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.