Executive Assistant Job Vacancy at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The role holder will be responsible for supporting the GCEO in providing analytical input to the Business’s strategic planning process, working with various cross-functional teams to assist in identifying and analyzing evolving strategic priorities, providing support in setting up the strategic objectives and goals, identifying instruments for their attainment as well as monitoring and evaluation of chosen strategy.
- The role also involves supporting and working closely with the GCEO and the managers in the development of methodology for monitoring the development impact of the organisation’s operations, periodic monitoring of such developmental impact and appropriate reporting.
- The role holder will be expected to provide professional input to the budgeting process by assisting in the distilling of strategic goals into annual business plans, write and present in a clear and insightful manner, and champion multiple deliverables and deadlines simultaneously.
- Provide analytical support in the development of the organisation’s long term strategic plan and business plan for approval by Management within the given time frame
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the plans, and key strategic initiatives
- Support strategy evaluation and planning associated with new business initiatives and other strategic efforts
- Provide support in the roll out of Balanced Scorecard methodology across the organisation and update the Quick score Performance Information System
- Assist in the Strategy performance analysis reporting
- Provide first line of support on technical queries addressed to the departments
- Support the GCEO and the Managers with research, interpretation and communication of the results of the research
- Assist in the creation of customer satisfaction surveys for the Organisation
- Participate in the development of a methodology for monitoring the development impact for the organisation’s operations and participating in the development of new products for the organisation in line with laid out strategic goals
- Develop, direct and control the strategic and operational planning frameworks and planning outcomes for the organization in the short, medium and long term.
- Assisting the Group Managing Director and the Management Team to execute approved corporate strategies.
- Construction and implementation of comprehensive digital strategies for a range of clients.
- Lead the business development and marketing team and own the production of all written sales collateral, writing proposals and pitch documents.
- Improve the business by identifying business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks and threats.
- Would utilize the use of project and program management skills to lead teams in assessing strategic planning projects.
- Initiate and manage existing and potential strategic corporate and media relationships, together with the GCEO.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the GCEO.
Requirements (Qualifications and Skill)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mass Communication or related fields from a recognized University or other disciplines relevant to the position.
- Sound experience of at least 5 years of which 2 years were as a Strategy and Business Planning professional, preferably in the consulting or experiential marketing industry
- Strong analytical skills including financial modelling
- Demonstrable organizational capabilities, including the ability to manage work load with limited supervision to attain goals
- Ability to multitask, proactive and able to use initiative appropriately
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting.
Deadline: 7th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.