Female Store Keeper (Warehouse Supervisor) Job at Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited – We are recruiting for our client’s warehouse in Oko-Oba, Agege in Lagos for the position below:
Job Title: Female Store Keeper (Warehouse Supervisor)
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control and to assure proper stock levels.
- They participate in the day to day running of the store activities.
- Issuance of store items to branches/units.
- Assisting administrative officers to meet up with their requests based on their requisition form.
- Take delivery of items sent from the central store, and other direct supplies made by vendors to the store.
- Check the accuracy/variance of quantity supplied on the waybill.
- Arranging of items in the store, and filling up the racks with items as stated on the label.
- Send a weekly report of items collected and on the stock level.
- Must be a Female.
- Must be resident within the Abule-Egba, Egbeda, Oko-Oba, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja axis.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Minimum of an OND in any course
- Good written and oral communication skills and knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- High level of integrity
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Must be a very accountable person.
- Ability to work overnight shifts.
Deadline: 20th June, 2019.
20th June, 2019 (Time – 1:00pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV for an interview (Ask for Tabitha) at:
4th Floor, No 256 Muritala Muhammed Way,
Alagomeji (By AP Club Bus Stop),
Yaba – Lagos State.