FG World Bank Opens APPEALS Program In Cross River State
The 3rd Implementation Support Mission for the FGN-World Bank Assisted Agro Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support APPEALS Project in Nigeria opens in Calabar.
The APPEALS (Agro-Processing, Agricultural Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood lmprovement Support) project is a Federal Government of Nigeria, FGN-World Bank Assisted programme.
The development objective of the APPEALS Project for Nigeria is to enhance agricultural productivity of small and medium scale farmers and improve value addition along priority value chains in the participating states.
The six participating states are: Cross River, Kogi, Enugu, Kaduna, Lagos and Kano states.
The project has five components which centre around:
(1) Production and productivity enhancement
(2) Primary processing, value addition, post-harvest management, women & youth empowerment
(3) Infrastructure support to agri-business clusters
(4) Technical assistance, knowledge management and communication
(5) Project management and coordination
Kaduna State did theirs last month and the Procedure they used for collection of women and youth empowerment application form are as followed:
1. Visit the APPEALS Office for collection of Application form
2. Come along with handwritten application Letter, two (2) passport photographs and credentials.
2. Join the queue in an orderly manner.
3. Register your name at the issuance desk.
4. Collect your application form and proceed.
5. Return completed form on the date required.
So try this method if you are Cross River State, Calabar to collect application form