Fraud Risk Manager Jobs in a Multinational Manufacturing Company
Machineyard.com.ng – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing company based in Lagos is recruiting suitably quaified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud Risk Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The Fraud Risk Manager investigates breaches of the Code of Business Conduct and ensures that Internal Control gaps observed in any investigation are closed.
- The Fraud risk manager co-ordinates the Fraud risk assessment of the entire business and ensures strict adherence to internal control standards as implemented in the country.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Relevant Professional Qualification (ACCA, ICAN, IIA, CFE, etc)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant job experience, preferably in an internal audit/investigation function
- Solid understanding of Manufacturing policies and procedures including best practices and relevant Internal Control Standards
- A knowledge of performing Fraud Risk Assessment
- An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online