Fresh Jobs at Promasidor Nigeria for Officer – Engineering Technician
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Engineering Technician (Electromechanical)
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting To: Supervisor – Shift Engineering
- Ensuring effective maintenance of all electrical and mechanical components
- Minimum of Trade Test 2 or 3 or an OND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Workshop craft or Mechatronics
- HND is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Sound Knowledge of Production Machines and Operation
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Technical skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention for details.
- Analytical and Numeric skills
- Tolerance for routine
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electrical and mechanical components of the factory machines
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
- Ensure that panels, tools & parts are well kept & managed at all times
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other factory equipment with minimum downtime
- Installation of new machines and equipments
- Training of production operatives
- Generate a daily report on all electrical and mechanical faults reported.
- Carry out periodic & preventive maintenance on all electrical and mechanical panels and machines
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Repair and maintain all coding machines for flexibles and cartons
- Carry out repairs on all electronic and mechanical scales
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page open Click “Officer – Engineering Technician (Electromechanical)” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.