Fresh Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 1st June, 2019
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
- Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems for all partners
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when Guests arrive and leave
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Take and pass on messages to Guests
- Deal with special requests from Guests
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Receptionist top skills & proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- Overachieving Attitude
- Work Ethic
- Verbal and Written
- Problem Solving Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handle Pressure
Job Title: House Keeper
- We are looking for a housekeeper to help maintain our guest rooms and common areas.
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
- Perform laundry duties as necessary Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times
- Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management
- Report all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Male applicants only
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers
- SSCE/OND in any discipline
- Minimum of 2-3years and above of work experience
- Solid references
- Flexible schedule
- Experience helpful but not necessary
Deadline: 11th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job title.