Structured Energy Systems Limited is a subsidiary of Structured Resource Business Limited (SRBL), a wholly owned Nigerian business-to-business service company dedicated to working with financial service institutions to design, develop and deploy cost-effective infrastructure solutions.
Structured Energy Systems specializes in the deployment and maintenance of ATMs and self-service terminals [i.e. iKiosks TM], provision of e-Banking security solutions and deployment and maintenance of power back-up solutions (UPS, AVRs, Solar systems and Inverters [firefly TM] ) amongst other innovative business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-End Developer
- A front-end Developer who is motivated to combine the art of basic design with the art of programming with a defined structured layout.
- Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design with wireframe to actual code that will produce the concise visual element and design of the application.
- Also you will be working with the UI/UX designer to bridge the gap between the GUI (Graphic User Interface) design and the technical implementation, thereby taking an active role in defining both side of how the application look as well on how it works
- Ability to build a reusable code and libraries for Future use
- Optimisation of Application for the maximum scalability and speed.
- Develop a standard user-facing features that conform to latest trends.
- The Technical Feasibility of the UI/UX design should be ensured
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders.
Skill and Qualification:
- A cleared understanding of HTML5, CSS
- Basic Understanding of server-side CSS platform, such as LESS or SASS.
- Good understanding of one of these framework ( AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS) is important
- Good understanding of image Authoring tool (photoshop,illustrator) familiarities with these tool is a plus.
- Basic understanding of using PHP and Magento framework
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and Ajax
- Understand way to work around and implement the compatibility of cross browser issues
- Understanding of Code versioning tools, such as Git , Mercurial
- Basic understanding of SEO principle and how to ensure that application do adhere to them.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ of work experience
Deadline: 9th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.