Graduate Internal Auditor Recruitment at the Place – Lekki Phase I
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing.
We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying employees to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The internal auditor will work in account and finance department and will be responsible for reviewing the company’s financial reporting systems and policies and ensure the financial reports are accurate, complete and in accordance with local, national and federal audit requirements and standards.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years cognate experience, fresh school leavers with ACCA, ACA or ICAN can also apply
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Good eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Proficiency in MS office tools, with commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Build strong awareness on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, un-reviewed transactions and income leakages
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Collating, checking and analyzing stock items
- Examining company re-occurring and non-re-occurring expenditures and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisation
- Ensuring sales reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Identifying faulty processes and procedures and give advice on adjustments
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied wi
- Reviews and verifications of wages, and other benefit where necessary
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Preparing audit reports and commentaries.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.