Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment, 2019
Greensprings School Lagos is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School. We seek to hire a Brand Communication Executive/Trainee who is creative and passionate about digital marketing.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Greensprings School an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate/Sixth Form with four major campuses in Lagos Nigeria ( Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Ikoyi and Anthony). We are seeking qualified candidates into the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in August 2019.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; French, English, Special Education, Child Psychology, Mathematics, Sciences, Physical Education, Art, Music , Drama, Chemistry, Physics, Business, ICT
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1year post NYSC experience
- 22-30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
Deadline: 21st June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email to: email@example.com Applicants should clearly state subject of the mail as Graduate Trainee 2019 – (Insert Subject Area) eg (Graduate Trainee – Maths).
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.