Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Managing the company’s human resources affairs to ensure efficient day –to-day running of the company, including effective use of workforce, reporting to the Managing Director, the Executive Director and Directors.
- Liaising with the other senior level Manger in the recruitment, placement, orientation, training and retention of new staff according to Management’s manpower target and goals and ensuring employees comply with company policies during recruitment and on the job; and also ensure strict adherence to regulatory/government laws and policies.
- Determining and sustaining appropriate performance/productivity enhancement outlines for periodic staff appraisal in line with the Management’s human resources goals and objectives.
- Ensuring strict staff adherence to all company’s policies. Programs, code of conduct and approved rules, standards, procedure and processes, liaising with Management for dispensing of appropriate disciplinary actions against erring staff members.
- Liaising with Company’s Accountant to ensure that staff salaries and wages are paid appropriately and timely and that all internal control measures are observed to forestall fraudulent/misleading payments to staff or service providers or any persons/organizations
- Evaluating staff performance and making appropriate recommendations to Management and ensuring good relationships between employees and good flow of information between employees and Management.
- Assist in planning, monitoring and appraising employee KPI’s and ensuring discipline of employees, mediating employee grievances and counseling thereafter.
- Actively participating as at when needed including researching and evaluating job advertising options to ensure that resources are used in a cost effective manner and are reaching a diverse pool of candidates
- Documenting human resources actions by completing forms reports, logs and records and dealing with employees requests regarding human resources issues and matters
- Conducting initials orientation for newly hired employees recording new hires, exists, changes in roles and leave matters.
- Organize the internal structure of the Company as relating to staff matters, issue correspondence and advise the Management on all personnel/staff matters. Making sure that staff come to work on time and close at the appropriate time.
- Attending to all other matters the Management may refer or assign you whenever required.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any Social Science, Human Resources or Management discipline
- A Masters’ Degree in related field will be considered an asset
- Male preferably, between ages 35 – 45
- Graduate member Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or Nigerian Institute of Management preferred
- Minimum of 7 years progressive working experience in area of human resources in a recognized organization
- Relevant certifications will be considered an asset.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and CV to: email@example.com Kindly use the Job Title as the subject of your email.