Job for Business Manager in a Provider of Bespoke Services – Rivers
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading provider of bespoke services to the Oil and Gas, Power and Manufacturing sectors requires services of qualified candidate to fill the vacant role below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the Business Goals in our company.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency and profitability of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed business development and sales. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances business performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Sales experience in the services/Engineering/Technical Services sector. Technical Consultancy experience will be a plus
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- B.Sc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or relevant field; MSc will be a plus
- Minimum of 12 years cumulative experience
- Candidates should preferably be resident in port harcourt with a working knowledge of the south-south/south-east region.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Lead all business development drives in the region with the marketing team
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Deadline: 10th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Job title” as subject of the email.