Job for Customer Service Officer in a Reputable Group of Companies
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Group of Companies into Engineering, Construction, power e.t.c. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records and compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any Social Science related discipline
- Min of 2 years’ experience as a Customer Service Officer with sales experience.
- Must be resident within Lekki and its Environs
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Deadline: 24th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to:email@example.com using “Customer Service” as the subject of the mail.