Job for Legal Adviser/Company Secretary at OutsideInHR Limited
OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization – “you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers’ – an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve – who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment – to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you’re most passionate about. Selah.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Legal Adviser/Company Secretary
General Roles and Responsibilities
- To direct and control the provision of effective legal services to the organization and ensure the highest quality of legal and compliance advice is provided to the organization.
- Provide sound legal solution to the Company and affiliate mainly on corporate matter, contract, litigation. labour issue, foreign business operation, and property law for the businesses to achieve its goals.
- Provide the Management with advice in relation to the Companies and Allied Matters Act, land and property laws, and ensure compliance with their requirements.
- Board Support
- Manage business arrangements in support of the effective operation of the Board of Directors and ensure good information flows into the Board
Qualifications & Experience Level
- A First degree in Law; An LLM in Corporate Commercial Law is preferable.
- At least 8 years’ experience in law firms or in house lawyer from leading companies. Skilled in contractual/civil and business commercial laws.
Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.