We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Operations Manager
- Ensure day to day terminal operations run smoothly.
- Ensure scheduled service timelines are strictly adhered to, minimize disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays.
- Coordinate the activities of the terminal operations staff to ensure available buses are assigned to routes, positioned and moved efficiently and effectively
- Disseminate information as communicated by Management to terminal staff members
- Communicate shortage or surplus of buses at the terminal to the Control Unit.
- Ensure all buses blown to the terminal are effectively tracked in transit.
- Resolve minor grievances or disputes that do not require escalation.
- Conduct weekly price survey forwards reports to the Snr Operations Officer(s).
- Ensure the terminal facilities are efficiently cleaned and maintained.
- Ensure the terminal meets its performance and safety targets
- Ensure the timely use of appropriate software/ tools for all operational processes.
- Ensures all Experience Officers remit accurate “sales” to the accountant.
- Proactively attend to guest’s questions and queries and deliver high standard of customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to improve the interface and our service to Guests and relay the potential to Field Operations for follow up
- Ensure all employees within the terminal comply strictly with the policies and procedures of the organization. E.g. resumption time, dress code, professionalism towards guests etc
- Promote GIGM services to encourage greater use of online booking platforms (Website and App).
- Liaise and negotiate with different stakeholders including local authorities, regulatory bodies, highways authorities and reps of host community.
- Develop and implement terminal staff shift schedule in compliance with standards set by Management.
- Perform other duties as required or as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.