Job Vacancies at BAOBAB Microfinance Bank – Lagos/Kaduna
BAOBAB Micro Finance Bank formerly known as Microcred finance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individual, micro and small business in Africa and China.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer and Loan Marketer
- To Recover bad debts from debtors who show unwillingness to pay the loan taken
- Conduct regular review and visits to client with outstanding loan portfolio at risk
- Daily review of all the outstanding and overdue loan clients
- Make regular reports and suggestions to the bank actions required to protect its fund from bad loan clients
- Recovery of classified loans
- Initiates process to prosecute hard core debtors in-line with guiding bank policy.
- Negotiate work out plan with willing debtors
- Liaise with branches to manage and monitor non-performing loans
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by immediate superior.
- University degree
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Loan Recovery and banking operation
- Fluent English.
- Fluent in English and Local Language (Spoken and Written)
- Strong Negotiation
- Articulate and result oriented
- High level of Integrity
- Accurate, organised and motivated
- Previous loan recovery experience.
Deadline: 17th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Fmaidugu@baobab.bzwith the position as the subject of the mail e.g Recovery Officer – Lagos Or Loan Marketer – Kafanchan.