Job Vacancies at DynamicPlus Advisory, June, 2019
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Strategy Officer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for coordinating the Business Transformation, Consolidation and Expansion activities along five strategy areas: i.e. Financial Performance, People, Capital Raise, Operational Efficiency and Project Partnership.
- Lead the development of the strategic plan/framework for the organization, and the detailed current year operating plan. This includes formalizing and leading the strategic planning process, focusing on long term trends and outlook, and competitive intelligence, market dynamics and disruption.
- Facilitate the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with other executive team members and ensuring that the strategy is communicated and easily understood throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with senior management to devise effective short and long term business plans.
- Ensure appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards the attainment of strategic goals.
- Responsible for ensuring that strategic initiatives, at all levels of the organization, are in line with the company’s standards and objectives.
- Lead the development and delivery of comprehensive internal and external transformation programs that will transform the company’s services
- Develop frameworks and score cards to track corporate performance and ensure timely implementation
- Oversee strategy meetings and performance review meetings
- Act as a key advisor to Chairman on critical changes in the competitive landscape, global
- marketplace and external business environment.
- Engage external business and industry experts to learn business strategies, constantly remaining abreast of opportunities and risks in the industry.
- Identify opportunities for business growth and lead business case development.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursing new product development and improving project efficiency.
- A University degree in the Social Sciences or related fields from a reputable university,
- Masters in Business Administration or related discipline is an added advantage
- A minimum of 6 – 8 years relevant/cognitive experience in the oil & gas industry with at least 5 years in a Managerial capacity
- Must reside in Port-Harcourt.
Job Title: Management Accountant
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of periodic financial statements including Balance Sheet Budgets, Cash Flows, Variance Analysis and Profit and Loss Accounts.
- Updating the annual forecast monthly including the preparation of the commentary
- Preparation of budget financial information with key stakeholders
- Develop key relationships with Heads of Department and assist with financial performance review
- Recommend improvements in control processes
- Assist with external and internal audit requirements
- Assistance with queries including tax, consolidation and documenting tax and compliance report.
- Provide assistance to cost control function as required.
- Assistant with treasury function, cash management and approval of purchase ledger
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long term business planning and forecast.
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects and creating business strategy to generate shareholder value.
- Offering professional judgment on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- A University Degree in Accounting and any other relevant field
- A certified member of ICAN
- A postgraduate, second degree or Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in the oil and gas industry in a managerial position
- Must reside in Port-Harcourt
Deadline: 2nd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of mail.