Job Vacancy for Back End Developer at Summitech Computing Limited
Summitech Computing Limited – We are a digital team that provides cutting edge technical solutions, made up of some of the brightest minds in Nigeria who have worked on some of the most bleeding edge tech products in Nigeria.
Our team is a group of young, ambitious and talented geeks who love programming & design, and who are committed to one mission: becoming the most badass version of ourselves possible. The kind of badasses that can deliver your project and meet all your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back End Developer
- We’re looking for a Backend Developer who is at ease with working with a with a team through the stages of a product’s lifecycle; from planning to delivery and unfazed by ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development.
What you’ll do:
- Work with an agile team through every stage of a product’s lifecycle; from planning to delivery taking complex product goals and efficiently deliver working software.
What you must possess:
- Experience with serverless architecture (e.g. Firebase/AWS Lambda/AppSync).
- Database skills – Understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data and have worked with different database platforms. Experience with NoSQL
- Strong understanding of agile software development process.
- Experience in server-side debugging and optimization.
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Competent with version control (Git)
- Experienced in code reviews and the art of receiving and giving constructive feedback
- Writes performant, reusable code
- Comfortable with/willing to adopt new tech, libraries and frameworks as the case arises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details
- React (Native), Nodejs, NoSQL (Firebase’s Realtime DB & Firestore, AWS’s DynamoDB, MongoDB), SQL, Angular
Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.