Job Vacancy for Business Consultant at Insight Consults Limited
Insight Consult – We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow. Our business strategy is ‘friendly interaction’ and ‘convenience’ because as challenging as doing business in Nigeria is, it is even more challenging for the small business owner who has difficulty finding the resources they need to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
- Specializing in a particular area of business such as finance, security, management, law, human resources, marketing, or engineering and offering expert advice to businesses on that topic.
- Recruiting new staff members and being part of the interviewing process.
- Reviewing current staff performance and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Analyzing business practices and recommending improvements.
- Sharing knowledge with employees within the department or in other departments and with clients as needed.
- Creating learning materials such as training documents and presentations.
- Leading meetings.
- Writing reports on data that affect business performance.
- Obtaining new clients and finding new business opportunities.
- Closing sales and increasing business profits.
- Helping to grow the business.
- Managing teams on a project or in a relevant department.
- Producing written content, proposals, and marketing materials.
- Networking with clients, potential clients, and other consultants.
- Suggesting improvements to systems such as IT infrastructure and workflows.
- Travelling between different job sites and working with various business clients.
- Developing relationships with clients and employees to foster trust and understanding.
- Fostering a culture of change within the business.
- Assessing effectiveness of changes
- Tracking costs and benefits of changes.
- Establishing the importance of regulatory and compliance measures and avoiding risk during changes.
- Inspiring productive changes in the workforce by interacting with each employee.
- Minimum Qualification: OND/HND, B.Sc.
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
- Expert-Level Knowledge of Business, Communication, Teaching, Patience, Finance, Security, Management, Law, Human Resources, Marketing, Engineering, Recruitment, Networking, Writing, Reporting, Leadership, Constructive Criticism, Sales, Information Technology, Change Strategy, Supply Chain Logistics, Development, Problem-Solving
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated soft copy of CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for prior accreditation using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.