Job Vacancy for Mechanical Deputy Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Deputy Supervisor (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12378
Permanent contract: Contractual hours
Job Type: Full time
- Minimum: 8 years’ experience in the mechanical maintenance
- Higher National Diploma or Higher Qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- SAP experience and know-how
- Basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment and thorough knowledge of equipment used in oil and gas installations
- Knowledge of aero derivative gas generators and compressors, Fire water pumps, HP barrel pumps, submersible pumps, process and utility valves and Diesel Generators
- Participate in all audit activities (SHES, HAZOPS, RCFA….)
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs
- Participate and propose solution in interfaces resolution between contractors for all mechanical related matters.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online