Jobs at Centre for Research in Enterprise & Action in Management (CREM) Nigeria
The Centre for Research in Enterprise & Action in Management (CREM) Nigeria is a service provider in the areas of Research, Enterprise, workforce management training delivery across Nigeria and West Africa. CREM is set to equip organization’s human resources with skills, competences and change creating capacities. CREM’s focus is on People, Process and Technology and service on how enabled change in each of these areas can lead to enhanced Service delivery and customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Technical Committee
- CREM invites applications from people who will serve as members for a project Technical Committee for Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme.
- This committee is to advice and guide the implementation of a university grant scheme for students doing their research in either inclusive finance, rural development. , micro credit, women financial empowerment.
The specific functions of the committee Include:
- Developing criteria for the selection of candidates
- Reviewing and recommending topics in line with project objectives and focus
- Selecting candidates from all entries
- Advising on all matters relating to the projects
- Writing reports on progress and lessons learnt in the execution of the project.
Criteria for Selection
- Ideal candidate must have strong academic background and posses at least either an MBA or a PhD.
- Good Social background
- Experience in the management of similar project
- Willingness to travel at short notice
- Good experience and knowledge in enterprise development or rural finance will be an added advantage
Deadline: 8th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For enquiry and clarification call: 09013234481, 08062549540, 07068388576, 08033303112
Note: upload your CV and 1 page profile (Please ensure both CVs and profile are in pdf format.)