Jobs for Finance/Admin Interns at Creative Media Centre for Development
Creative Media Centre for Development is a media development non-governmental organization in Nigeria registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). It combines Media content development, Media Trainings and Community Outreaches to address specific community concerns and issues, which will in turn leads to debates, discussions and an open society that brings about political, economic and social development. We are based in FCT but work in various communities;We currently seek passionate and committed individuals with a history of successful performance to fill various roles on an upcoming project to be executed in Nasarawa State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance/Admin Intern (NYSC)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Internships / Volunteering
- The role requires working closely with the Finance/Admin Officer to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed or to be executed.
- Prepare financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, invoices etc.
- Ensure all accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Assist in preparation of payment vouchers.
- Assist in the preparation of accounts payable reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be added advantage.
- Strong commitment to learning
- Preferably female, male corps members are also encouraged to apply
- Verified posting/call up letter to Abuja
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Accounting, or other related fields from a reputable institution
- Basic understanding of Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Passion for media and ICT is an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th June, 2019.
- Applications sent in after the deadline will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.