Sigma Consulting Group is a recruiting firm with corporate head office in Lekki, Lagos. We are recruiting for our client, a Construction firm located in Lagos, that seeks to provide world class construction services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Department: Business Development
Reports To: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Executive will lead the activities in selected target markets to identify and assist high volume business opportunities.
- The BDE will assist in the development, implementation and execution of marketing plan, and ensure high involvement in all industry-specific activities and associations.
- OND holder with minimum of 1 year experience (Corp members are advised to apply)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills – you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts periodic education and training sessions as requested by the Director of Sales (DOS).
- Develops and presents professional proposals and presentations.
- Create schedules and provide comprehensive updates on prospects and their movement through the sales funnel.
- Implements Account Executive (AE) prospect management processes.
- Monitors prospect management report.
- Initiates regular target account strategy meetings with the appropriate Sales and Operations team members.
- Provides input on marketing campaigns and plans.
- Will communicate and provide support to help in executing marketing campaigns and plans.
- Support best practices by sharing information with other BDE s.
- Ensures adherence to sales policies, including: commission plans, account size, minimums, national account policies, lead process and regional account processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Identifies and qualifies new business opportunities
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
NGN40,000/Month naira with attractive commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply