Focus Group Limited is an indigenous ICT service company with a clear and dedicated focus on providing ICT infrastructure, solutions and services to solve present and future problems. At InfraFocus we combine the base of Hardware, Middleware, and Software infrastructure, the force of services and the power of application to offer solution to business and government organization challenges, Head quarter in Lagos and support outlets across the nation, InfraFocus is poised to change the customer experience in deploying ICT solutions to solve business problems in Nigeria with her innovative solutions and services.
Infrafocus was established in 2016 by a group of passionate individuals with over 30 years’ cumulative experience in ICT and a vision to transform the way ICT solution and services are delivered to corporate organization. Today InfraFocus is the fastest growing ICT Company in Nigeria with a growth of over 100% growth in the last 3 years and huge potentials for more growth in the years ahead
As a result of dramatic growth in business and operations, InfraFocus is looking to recruit a Junior .Net Application Developer / Software Programmer with the following minimum criteria:
Job Title: Junior .Net Application Developer / Software Programmer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
- Proper maintenance of office equipment and facilities via routine inspection, timely servicing and repair
- Timely payment for office utilities e.g. Phcn bill, Dstv bill, phone bills, waste disposal bill, security bill and others similar kind
- Smooth operations of office through proper and efficient running of all equipment and facilities and office stationeries
- Resolve all issues with external bodies as it affect office equipment and utilities
- Related with and supervise all artisans work in the office
- Ensure that the office is made conducive for operations at all times.
- Arrange for all office meetings, seminars and training sessions
- Supervise and manage driver’s requests and claims i.e. fueling of vehicles, overtime, and vehicle inspection reports
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Management/Social courses
- Minimum of 2years in relevant roles
- Drive and Passion
- Creativity and Innovation
- Keen aptitude for learning
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of mail.