Latest Jib Vacancy for Editor at Information Nigeria, June, 2019
Information Nigeria is a leading Nigerian digital media company and Nigeria’s largest information portal. Over the past 11 years, Information Nigeria has built a large audience with over 5 million social media followers and 10 million monthly page views.
We require a talented and resourceful individual to fill the role stated below:
Job Title: Editor
- Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
- Work with analytics to determine the direction of our reporting and content creation efforts.
- Responsible for ensuring there is an efficient process for news sourcing, vetting and accuracy.
- Source and coordinate guest writers, columnists and other content partners
Skills and Qualifications
- Have at least three years relevant experience in traditional/online media.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
- Be very proficient in English and able to spot errors in content
- Understand the basics of search engine optimisation and social media management.
- Preferably a member of the Nigerian union of journalists (NUJ).
- Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
Deadline: 23rd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Application for Editor Position”