Latest Job for General Manager at Pad-Up Creations
Pad-up creations is a major producer of washable and reusable sanitary pads in Africa. As a social company, we have provided over 1 million girls and women in 13 African countries with access to sanitary pads that will last them a minimum period of 1 year while creating 93 permanent Jobs. Over 15,030 businesses are created for women who distribute our products. We currently have trained over 400,000 girls and women on menstrual hygiene management and reproductive health. We believe that every girl/woman should find pride in their period irrespective of their economic class or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Responsible for overall management and the smooth running of the daily operations in line with company policies and standards.
- Responsible for coaching development and training of all levels of Managers for operational excellence, support company training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation & induction, monitor training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
- Plans and sets goals; focuses on in-store problem solving/process improvement.
- Provides leadership and support for each Manager to achieve desired targets and ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Increase company profitability by minimizing wastage and devising cost control measures.
- Develop and drive initiatives to increase sales and profits.
- Achieve the overall set targets for the company by pro-actively contributing to the implementation of business strategy.
- Drive results by continuously seeking improvements to enable individual outlet and company growth.
- Ensure that weekly/monthly sales targets are met and expand current income streams.
- Responsible for ensuring the training and induction of managers in line with company standards.
- Ensure that company policies, standards and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff across all sales outlets.
- Ensure the conduct of the business within the ethical, legal, and moral boundaries consistent with our values.
- Liaise with external agents on behalf of the company; such as NAFDAC, PHCN, Local government agencies to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Works closely with the HR department to ensure that required staffing levels are met.
- Ensure that daily/weekly sales, management reports, profitability, HR, inventory, food costs and other general management reports for all departments are prepared as and when due.
- Provide leadership for achievement of goals for new hub openings as required. This includes planning and organizing staffing needs , ensuring timely recruitment , selection training and orientation etc
- Responsible for conducting surprise structured visits across all company’s hubs to ensure the implementation and compliance of given service and operational standards across all outlets.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc
- 4 years min experience in a similar role in a production company
- Multi-site operations management skills.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching, training and development of employees to meet set goals
- Sound financial planning skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- An understanding of all federal and state regulations as regards health and safety, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.