Latest Job for Network Support Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Network Support Officer
- Design, implement and manage IT and network infrastructure and IT network projects at FMN.
- Carry out regular network maintenance, design, install and monitor IT network systems and make appropriate recommendations on infrastructure improvement.
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware/software network-related problems.
- Support and maintain end user requirements, including troubleshooting, account maintenance and training.
- Support and administration of enterprise communication and VOIP system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science related Disciplines.
- Professional Certifications such as CCNA (required), CCNP, MCP, MCSE and other related IT certifications (added advantage)
- Three (3) years cognate experience with working knowledge of LAN/WAN, routing & switching, Network Management and Monitoring, Network Access Control and Network Security.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Have outstanding problem solving abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online