Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2019/J0012
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Contract Type: Full Time
- A successful pharmacy technician candidate should be able to deliver results accurately and consistently by working hand in hand with the Head of Pharmacy to achieve set goals.
- Working alongside pharmacists and co-workers of various backgrounds, while consistently promoting various Newgate Hospital initiatives to better improve the lives of our patients.
- Daily duties and expectations include executing all steps of the prescription fulfillment process effectively within the scope of the pharmacy technician license.
- Offer professional Advise to patients on the appropriate dosage(s).
- Conducting patient outreach initiatives, locating over-the-counter products for patients, and following all state, federal and local regulations and internal policies and procedures governing pharmacy operations.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Pharmacy.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology.
- At least one year working experience in an Hospital setting.
- Good customer relation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use computer effectively.
- Applicants must be within age 22-35 years.
- Applicants living in Ikorodu and it environs have an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online