At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 22,000 employees spread across more than 58countries and 5 continents united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community.
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM terminals, the world is your workplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Have accountability for overall project or multiple work streams including project plan , scope ,cost, work schedule , design and build , and contractual deliverables.
- Carry out detailed requirements analysis and sizing of project team .
- Manage project resources including subcontractors.
- Establish effective communications and manage relationship with stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery to the project plan and budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to share with stakeholders and to track progress.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems ,tools, and techniques to analyze the successful completion of projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Provide full project reporting.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Evaluate the success of the project against its benchmark, document and share lessons learnt from projects.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Project Management Certification.
- Excellent organizational skills, very detail-oriented and great at handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional time management, analytical and numeracy skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills & knowledge of local language.
- Ability to tolerate stress.
- Ability to select, plan and manage the performance of the project team.
- Conflict resolution experience ;excellent decision making and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to plan and manage the performance of the project team.
- Proficiency in using various project management software like Microsoft project in addition to Microsoft office applications.
- We offer tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best. If you see yourself being part of a team that helps the global economy grow through our worldwide network of customers and terminals, then we want to hear from you!
- Fixed term employment for 2 years, providing a world of career opportunities in a multinational company.
Deadline: 25th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online