Latest Job in Port Harcourt for Legal Secretary in a Logistics Firm
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a big player in the Logistics sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Secretary
- Enhances principal’s effectiveness by providing information-management support; representing the principal to clients and others.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Conserves Principal’s time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and meetings; scheduling couriers, and other special functions;
- Maintains Principal’s calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, and travel;
- Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
- Generates revenues by documenting and inputting invoices and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- LLB with at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
Deadline: 4th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.