Latest Job Openings at Aquarian Oil and Gas
Aquarian Oil and Gas is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below.
Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: AJ02-03
- The Accountant is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data,
- perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and
- report their findings to management, Provides financial information to management
- by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Management of accounting systems and processes which include system access and reconciliation of records
- Preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of applicable taxes according to the law
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented Efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Daily management of accounts
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- Excellent Accounting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Deadline-oriented, Attention to details, Accuracy.
- Confidentiality, Initiative
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Leadership/People Skills
Requirement And Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance.
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting software (QuickBooks
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Strong operational management ability;
- A clear focus on results – sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors quality and progress of work against plans.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Code: AJ02-04
- A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills.
- The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisation’s products/services.
- Analyse the needs of the business and its clients.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop new business opportunities
- Develop solutions to business problems.
- Consult with management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with management to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes and prepare proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Develop creative strategies to establish and retain clients
- Research and prepare statistical reports.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Assist businesses with basic skills to enhance overall business management capacity.
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Communicate key insights and findings to the team.
Requirement and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Business Management and Entrepreneurship or any related Social Science discipline.
- 3-5 years’ previous work experience as a Business developer.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Knowledge Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audience
- Good knowledge of Business Plan
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- The ability to work in a team, analyse data, and manage Projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.