Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance, 15th June, 2019
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blockchain Specialist
- Our client is seeking a hands-on Specialist in Distributed Ledger Technology to participate in a Distributed Ledger/Blockchain/Microservices Projects. The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in these areas at product and production level. The candidate will join our client’s innovation and product team.
- The candidate will also be given opportunities to participate in other Digital Transformation projects around Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Five O’level credits including English language and Mathematics
Technical Requirements and Educational Experience for this role:
- 2-4 years of hands-on proof-of-concept experience in one or more of these blockchain technologies; Azure Blockchain Workbench, Linux Foundation Hyperledger, Hyperledger Sawtooth, IBM Blockchain Platform, NEO, Polkadot or other blockchain protocols.
- 1+ years of experience in Smart Contracts and consensus algorithms and developing blockchain applications or proofs-of-concept (POC) using Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Ethereum or other blockchain protocols
- Knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Experience in developing software on a team.
- Understanding of software design patterns.
- Knowledge of building components that are reusable, extensible, and modular.
- Experience with designing and implementing distributed systems.
Job Title: Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- As an Artificial Intelligence Specialist, you will deliver state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to our customers.
- You will be involved in all aspects of specific engagements, where you will get to scope, define, analyse, model, and deliver AI solutions to real applications.
- You will be working closely with customers and constantly interacting with many parts of the company’s sales, product management and consulting to accomplish delivery of our technology that solves highly-visible and valuable business problems.
- On the client side, you will interact directly with all levels of the organization, from end-users of the technology to executive-level sponsors.
- Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, or related quantitative field of study.
- 2+ years of customer/client-facing experience.
- Specialization in applying one or more of the following techniques/technologies: machine learning, predictive analytics, deep learning, cognitive computing, reinforcement learning, expert systems, image processing, natural language processing, chatbot applications, event stream processing, usability and user experience of AI.
- Demonstrated deployment of AI / ML technology in specific industrial applications to deliver quantifiable business value.
- Experience with designing, testing and validating complex learning models.
- Experience with implementations of AI / ML applications using open source frameworks.
- Expert knowledge in using and tuning AI / ML algorithms, deployment, and analytical infrastructures.
- Knowledge of domain-specific data frameworks, such as image storage systems.
- Domain expertise in a vertical application area / business unit / industry, such as manufacturing, healthcare, banking, retail, etc.
- Experience in cloud computing, hardware interfaces.
- Adaptability and flexibility regarding front-room and back-room programming.
- Proficient with Data Science processes, tasks, and activities.
- Capable of a good degree of hacking and data manipulation.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills – demonstrated by accomplishments in collaboration with business users.
Job Title: Java Developer
- The application developer role is a technology focused role intended to provide software development and analysis services to the institution.
- The role would suit someone with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web based applications (in C# 3.0, JAVA and above) that also has proven in depth SQL-Server development experience.
- Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server Business Intelligence development and SQL Server (Oracle experience is highly desirable).
- The candidate needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career. He must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details.
- Must also recognize the value of agile, iterative development processes, SDLC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET.
- 2-4 years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012).
- Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
The Application Developer will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
- People Management and Development
The post holder will need to show evidence of the following:
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics
Experience and Qualifications
Ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S/B.A) in Computer Science or similar.
- 4 years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with Oracle database.
Job Title: Switch Support Engineer
- We are looking for Analytical & Innovative Switch Support Engineers with experience in Front End Processing (FEP) Payments technology who would like to take a huge step forward.
- This position is responsible for analyzing, developing, testing, and supporting highly complex application software by translating project requirements into source code.
- Work in a team setting to design complex computer systems and business applications.
- Encodes project requirements translating backlog items specifications into source code.
- Confirms software requirements by revision of program with project manager.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Work with Test Driven Development technique for coding software.
- Writes automatic unit tests that follows each component specification.
- Participates in Agile processes.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining the payment systems for the banks
- Remediation of Banking Application suites and packages
- Analysis of DB logs and application logs to resolve critical problems on test and production environment
- Development of Solution Design documents and appropriate Implementation specifications
- Work closely with Business/Sales team, Product team and Application development team
- Development of Solution Design documents and appropriate Implementation specifications
Educational Qualification and Experience
- First degree or Master’s in Computer Science or Engineering field
- 3 years experience in working with .NET,SQL Server and C#
- At least 3-5 years experience in Switch and Front End Processing (FEP) Payments engineering
- Advanced experience in Front End Development
- Familiar with Agile development process
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated CV in MS Word and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com “Job Title” as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.