Latest Jobs at Ralds and Agate Limited, 15th June, 2019
Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to carryout clerical duties and cleaning of the office to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner/Office Assistant
- Help to organize and maintain office common areas.
- Handle clerical duties, errands and office cleaning.
- Maintain supply inventory.
- Maintain office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- SSCE/ OND.
- Must reside around Obalende and its environs
- Hardworking & presentable
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are in search of a receptionist to welcome, greet and direct visitors appropriately.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Listening, Professionalism
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019