Latest Recruitment at Afrifone Limited, 15th June, 2019
Afrifone is a subsidiary of Contec Global Group is Nigeria first made Android device with great and trending specifications. This device features specifications worthy of recognition, As a mid-range device, the phone comes with a beautifully crafted body given the device a premium look and a good feel at hand. Afrione has its name connotes its one of a kind, a device worth more than the pay.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-House Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos,Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Anambra, Rivers, Imo, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Jigawa, Bauchi, Benue, Kogi, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- Applicant must reside in any of the following states: Lagos,Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Anambra, Rivers, Imo, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Jigawa, Bauchi, Benue, Kogi, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2019.