Latest Recruitment at Contec Global Group -Abuja, Edo and Lagos
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-House Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos (Ikorodu,Ikeja and Lagos Island), Benin-Edo and Abuja
- Afrione is Nigeria first made Android device with great and trending specifications.
- This device features specifications worthy of recognition, As a mid-range device, the phone comes with a beautifully crafted body given the device a premium look and a good feel at hand.
- Afrione has its name connotes its one of a kind, a device worth more than the pay.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience in Tele communications such as INFINIX, TECHNO MOBILE, FERRO MOBILE, NOKIA, SLOT, 3CHUBS
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/B.Sc degree or equivalent
- Applicant must reside in any of the following states: Lagos ( Ikorodu,Ikeja and Lagos Island) ,Benin, Abuja
Deadline; 7th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “In-House Sales Executive ” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted based on the stated location and job role experience stated.