Latest Recruitment for Android Developer at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
The position is a key role within Nigeria and the role holder must have the following expertise which include:
- Deep understanding of Android design patterns, memory management, file I/O, and multithreading
- Handling different versions of Android, and low-end different devices, with different screen-sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, and common open-source libraries used in native application development.
- Hands on experience in capturing images from Camera, and tracking real-time Location.
- High proficiency in web services integration in REST (using Retrofit), and JSON Parsing (using GSON/Jackson).
- Experience in Offline Caching & Synchronization using SQLite (or Room) and Job Scheduling.
- Hands on experience in using version control tools like GIT (Bitbucket).
- Unit test development experience or Test Driven development with the use of tools like JUnit/Mockito.
- Relevant University degree
- 4+ years of experience in development of Android applications using Java (or preferably Kotlin).
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online