Latest Recruitment for HSE Supervisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HSE Supervisor
- Inspect the facility and close out or escalate any possibility for the occurrence of accidents, fire outbreaks and hazards.
- Check the facility to ascertain that all environmental and safety equipment are in a safe and ready to use condition.
- Supervise the disposal of waste within the facility to ensure compliance with established standards
- Monitor operations within the factory and uphold safety standards.
- Identify the need and preparation of risk assessments, compliance and training of staff, with particular reference to machine risk assessments, manual handling, working at height etc.
- B.Sc/HND in related disciplines
- Five (5) O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
The person must:
- Have knowledge of basic safety and equipment procedures.
- Possess fire fighting skills.
- Be proactive and intelligent.
- Have good communication skills.
- Two (2) years related experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online