Bethsaida Group of Companies, a company that deals with investment services and real estate in Lagos with branches in Ibadan and Ogun State is looking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Market company products and services for Investment and Real Estate department.
- Pull in more funds/clients to the company.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them
- Resolve customers’ complaints quickly and effectively
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, delivery, payment and customer service processes
- Manage customer business communication and collaborate to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle and follow-up with customers’ invoice and payment
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers
- HND/BSc in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5 years Sales/ Marketing experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- High self-organisation and self-motivation
- Process driven and goal oriented with ability to work under little or no supervision
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
Job Title: Site Manager
- Manages and supervise the companies landed properties in the real estate department.
Deadline: 1st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For further enquiries, call Titilope on 08115971888.