Latest Vacancies at Prime Services FZE, 25th June, 2019
Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in offshore fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics. We now seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Buyer
- Researches, evaluates and purchases best quality goods and services on time and at the best commercial price and terms.
- Prepares bid documents and performs bid analysis and makes recommendations regarding the purchasing process
- Prepares purchase orders in approval flow and ERP software programs
- Meets with company warehouse personnel/vendors to review defective merchandise and arrange for returns and replacements
- Resolves problems and issues arising from purchase with internal and external clients. Negotiate best prices for materials and or services and always try and maximize discounts and extended payment terms
- To resolve problems and issues arising from purchase with internal entities and/or external clients, using his knowledge of modem purchasing methods and procedures.
- Must show cost saving initiatives and ensure prices are always lower or within specified commercial allowable
- Must work with the Expeditor to ensure materials and or services are delivered within the agreed delivery period to meet production targets
- Must ensure that purchase requisitions are processed and purchase orders are sent to the Vendor/service provider within the
- specified procurement Lead times and criticality rating.
- Provide various reports as when necessary and as required.
- Liaises regularly with Expeditor, freight forwarder and clearing agent regarding any shipping and clearing requirements
- Provides regular PRJPO status reports for management information and review
- Minimum of First Degree or HND in Business/Commercial. Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)- or national equivalent (advantageous replacements).
- 4-8 years’ proven purchasing experience, preferably within an Oil and Gas marine fabrication EPC background.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in current position.
Job Title: Project Procurement Lead
- Manage the full procurement cycle
- Reviews all project purchase requisitions, RFQ, and ITT packages.
- Supervises Buyer(s) and takes control of all purchasing tasks
- Ensures and maximizes discounts and most favourable commercial terms for all procurement transactions.
- Provides regular updates to all key stake holders regarding purchasing, delivery status, possible issues, risks and suggests mitigating actions.
- Be part of the Bid opening team for bid analysis and adjudication
- Perform actual quote and bid solicitation as and when required.
- Ensures Timely delivery of all project material and service – accordance to project schedule
- Attends regular meetings with PMT and client team
- Liaises with Freight forwarders, clearing agents and local authorities for all internationally procured items
- Ensures strict adherence to record keeping and Client project requirements according to tender
- Evaluate and report of supplier performances
- Generates regular procurement reports for management review and decision making
- Minimum of First Degree or HND in Business/Commercial. Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)- or national equivalent (advantageous)
- 5-10 years’ proven purchasing experience, preferably within an oil and gas! marine fabrication EPC background.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in current position.
Job Title: Supply Chain & Procurement Manager
- Input and influence Project Execution Strategies to align with Project Sourcing Strategies.
- Responsible for all Project (EPC Material and Equipment) Sourcing Strategies on current (3) and future projects, all of which are currently multi-million Projects.
- Accountable for sound contracting and contract administration on all Contracts (between/and 25 per project)
- Accountable for contractual change management, claim and dispute resolution in terms of contractually agreed mechanisms and deviation management and approvals if out side of contract mechanisms.
- Input into and continuous improvement of Tools (standard contracts,templates, etc.) enabling efficiencies and compliance.
- Inputs into the development of integrated cross functional ERP systems
- To write, execute and control project SCM activity plan.
- To identify and report areas of concern, risk, opportunities and value options to the Projects Director and recommend course of actions.
- Manage financial and physical performance of the supply chain.
- Lead and monitor all purchasing, subcontracting and delivery and logistical planning efforts
- Review and approve ITT’s and Evaluations.
- Set project policies and project standards.
- Challenge demand: review requisitions! review and challenge scope of work and requirements.
- Manage key relations.
- Participate in and support the Head of Procurement in Dubai and/or Lead Buyer in complex negotiations and finalization of the contracts.
- Arrange quality control at vendors and subcontractors.
- Successful systems implementation, including ERP, Barcoding etc.
- Ensure compliance with client requirements and relevant international and domestic law
- Lead all aspects of FEED & Detailed Design bid document preparation, pre-qualification, tendering and contract execution and management
- Provide the primary interface with the various my client and client legal and contract groups to finalize contract documents.
- Minimum of a BA/B.Sc/MBA in Supply Chain Management, or equivalent. Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) or national equivalent is compulsory.
- 10-15 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management within industrial settings, preferably Oil & Gas EPC.
- Expert EPC contract drafting and negotiation; Project Execution; Capital Project Supply Chain; Procurement & Supply specific competencies to handle complex and constantly changing projects and multiple interfaces; Overall Supply Chain Alignment & Enablement specific competencies.
- Broad knowledge of the supply chain in an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) project environment: contracting forms, pricing strategies, project materials management, in-bound logistics for capital equipment, equipment manufacturing facilities and engineering service providers operations.
- Sound legal knowledge of the contracting environment and ability to contextualise in project contracts.
- Expert Commercial knowledge combining legal, financial and economic principles.
- Foreign Exchange Controls. Import, export, local Content and tax/VAT requirements
- Competition law legislation, including foreign jurisdictions.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in current position.