We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
- We are looking for an experienced learning and development Manager to drive the training academy
- He/she will devise clients organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and evaluation.
- He/she will follow up new business opportunities and ensure the clients learning goals are achieved with specified timelines.
- Develop training content as solutions to client employee knowledge and or skills gaps
- He/she will identify training and developments developmental needs of organizations and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the organization.
- Communicating product to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Psychology, Business Management, Business Administration or a closely related field, and minimum of 10 years of experience in consulting, training, employee development, leadership and organization development;
- Strong business development skills and proven evidence of such Strong contacts at all levels of the economy
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs;
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be a go-getter
- Must have experience in drivers training
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Must be ready to travel
Job Title: General Manager
- Responsible for effective and efficient Procurement system for the company
- Manage Cost efficiently
- Ensure all Assets are fully Utilized and turnaround service
- The General Manager will be responsible for driving profitability, business growth and expansion
- Drive the development and implementation of the excellent service, sales and profitability of the business
- Direct all operational aspects of the business to supports the achievement of the company’s business goals.
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of operations to ensure that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Management, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- At least 10 years professional experience
- Must have existing clientele
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong business development skills, goal-oriented and a good communicator.
Very competitive & negotiable, commensurate with the industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as the mail subject
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.