Schoolkits.ng is your one stop online school store for back to school shopping. Think Schoolkits.ng for all your educational supplies including School Uniform, Bags, Shoes, Books, Stationery, Sportswear, Toys, Costumes and more! Also, We are committed to giving a delightful shopping experience every time you visit us so you no longer have to take a day off work to shop for the new school term and yes, you don’t need to stand on long queues at uniform shops or back-to-school shops.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tailor
Duties & Responsibilities
- To sew clothing or other materials using industrial machines and other sewing equipment.
- To repair or replace defective parts of clothing as may be required.
- To smooth clothing with the use of using irons or other machines when necessary.
- To meet all daily, weekly and monthly assigned tasks.
- To perform all Other tasks as assigned by the Production Supervisor, Quality Control Officer or other senior productions officers.
Required Skills & Qualification
- Must have at least 2 years prior experience in tailoring.
- Must be able to sew shirts, skirts, blouses, trousers and other related school apparels.
- Should be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures in tailoring.
- Must be able to multi-task or perform a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Previous experience in a structured organization is an added advantage.
- Basic communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
For more information, please call: 08171265556