Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Content Writer (Intern Only)
- Here is a breakdown of where we’d love some of your expertise to help us improve:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- We are looking for a Web Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our client websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- If you’re familiar with producing online content and you have a passion for SEO, we’d like to meet you.
- Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from the office and also work remotely.
What We Value
- Creativity, Professionalism, Integrity, Fun and Relationship; are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
Deadline: 21st June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter with the Title as “Web Content Writer” to: email@example.com