Maritime Technical Support Engineer Job at SDSD Nigeria, June, 2019
SDSD is a software and services company, providing productivity platforms and related services to the global maritime/shipping Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Technical Support Engineer
Job Type: Evening and Night Shifts
- We are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer to join our Evening and Night Shifts supporting our 24/7 operation and providing assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Produce regular reports of outstanding and resolved support issues as required.
- Ensure that the support calls are logged and resolved in accordance with company process Work closely with Development Team and Sales Consultants
- Provide User Training to Customers
- Provide remote technical support to vessels and shore based offices
- Fix installation and configuration issues
- Escalate software defects and bugs to the Developers and ensure completion
- Investigate and implement workarounds: fixes and patches where appropriate
- Provide technical support for enterprise software projects based on latest Microsoft .NET Framework, MVC and Entity Framework.
Experience and Skills Required
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in web technologies and support
- 2+ years experience in database design and implementation including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply