The Nigerian Defense Academy NDA released her list for its successful candidates who took the exam on 08th of June 2019.
The list was released today 16 June 2019.
1. The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 8 June 2019. They are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 22 June – 10 August 2019 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, KADUNA. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
a. Batch 1. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on
Saturday 22 June 2019).
b. Batch 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on
Saturday 13 July 2019).
(2) ADAMAWA (3) BAUCHI
(5) CROSS RIVER (6) DELTA
(7) EBONYI (8) EKITI
(1) AKWA IBOM (2) ANAMBRA (3) BAYELSA (4) BORNO
(6) ENUGU (7) GOMBE (8) JIGAWA (9) KANO (10) KATSINA
(12) LAGOS (13) NASARAWA (14) NIGER
(18) ZAMFARA (19) FCT
(11) KEBBI (12) KWARA (13) OGUN (14) OYO
(15) PLATEAU (16) RIVERS (17) SOKOTO (18) TARABA
2 Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 22 June 2019 and Saturday 13 July 2019 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before 13 July 2019, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
3. All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave NDA premises.
4. Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents: a. JAMB UTME Result Slip 2019.
Click link to Download NDA List of Successful Candidates For 71 Regular Course