New Vacancies at Peen Nigeria Limited, 15th June, 2019
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Repairer (Engineer)
- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
- Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units..
- Develop and install software systems.
- Repair damaged computer
- Minimum of OND or Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Computer training certification is an added advantage
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
- Proficient in problem-solving and trouble shooting.
- Candidates should reside around Akoka/Yaba, Shomolu/Bariga, Ebute Meta/Sabo, Fadeyi/Mushin axis.
Job Title: Chef
- We are looking for an experienced, smart, hardworking Chef with both continental and Local dishes experience in a hospitality industry.
- Oversee and coordinate all the activities in the Kitchen area
- Prepare Local and continental dishes well
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Minimum of 2 years experience in at least 2 notable Hotels
- Knowledge of continental dishes advantage
- Minimum of SSCE or any vocational training as Chef.
- Ability to respond quickly to request at short notice.
- Candidates should reside around Ikeja, Magodo, Maryland, Ketu/Ojota, Ojodu axis
Job Title: Female Business Developer
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Applicants should reside around Onike/Iwaya, Sabo/Yaba, Akoka/Bariga, Surulere, Ebute metta, axis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Demonstrated achievement in business development, marketing and sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.