Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Repairer (Engineer)
- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
- Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units..
- Develop and install software systems.
- Repair damaged computer
- Minimum of OND or Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Computer training certification is an added advantage
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
- Proficient in problem-solving and trouble shooting.
- Candidates should reside around Akoka/Yaba, Shomolu/Bariga, Ebute Meta/Sabo, Fadeyi/Mushin axis.
Job Title: Chef
- We are looking for an experienced, smart, hardworking Chef with both continental and Local dishes experience in a hospitality industry.
- Oversee and coordinate all the activities in the Kitchen area
- Prepare Local and continental dishes well
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Minimum of 2 years experience in at least 2 notable Hotels
- Knowledge of continental dishes advantage
- Minimum of SSCE or any vocational training as Chef.
- Ability to respond quickly to request at short notice.
- Candidates should reside around Ikeja, Magodo, Maryland, Ketu/Ojota, Ojodu axis
Job Title: Female Business Developer
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Applicants should reside around Onike/Iwaya, Sabo/Yaba, Akoka/Bariga, Surulere, Ebute metta, axis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Demonstrated achievement in business development, marketing and sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.