Belemaoil Producing Limited in Joint Venture with the NNPC, fully committed to the education of our Host Communities, hereby announce its annual scholarship program for 2019/2020 Academic Year. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants from Belemaoil Host Communities.
Applications are invited for:
Belemaoil Producing Limited Joint Venture Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships Programme 2019/2020
Eligibility for Postgraduate
- Applicants must be from the Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors
- Applicants must submit Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must have secured admission into a recognized University within Nigeria with proof of the following documents: Postgraduate Admission Letter, Acceptance Letter, Academic reference letter from an appropriate authority not lower than the Dean of Graduate Affairs), either at the Master’s or Doctorate Programme level (M.Sc/MBA/MPhi/M.Ed/M.Eng) (Ph.D), (LL.D)
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct from any of the following persons from applicant’s community/clan:
- Paramount Head of Host Community
- Current CDC Chairperson.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Belemaoil Business Corridor
- Kula Business Corridor (KBC):
- Kula Main
- Oko Business Corridor (OBC):
- Belema & others
- King Oko
- Penipeni – Idama Business Corridor (PIBC):
- PeniPeni Ama
- Inda Business Corridor (IBC):
- Elem-Ifoko (Fouche & Ifoko)
- Jokka Business Corridor (JBC):
- Abuloma/Okujagu/Okuru Business Corridor (AOOBC)
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Click the link below to download and fill the “Application Form” Offline. Completed forms should be e-mailed to: email@example.com This form must be submitted with 2 recent passport photographs.
Submit Application/completed forms through your “Host Community CDC/Interface” to: Nengi Elijah (08118898414); Or Mina Igonikon (08118898393).
Assemble and attach to this application the following documents:
- Scholarship Application Form (Properly Filled with Passport Photograph at the top)
- University Post-Graduate Admission Letter
- Previous University Certificate/Statement of Result
- Transcript (where applicable)
- O’Level Result
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Letter of Identification (Signed by either Traditional Ruler, or Community Representative (CDC Chairman).
- Belemaoil does not demand any form of payment from applicants. The application is entirely free of charge
- Application must be submitted through the CDC Interface Committee of each community.
- Shortlisted candidates are to avail themselves for Aptitude Test on a date and venue to be communicated to them. Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.