Program Implementation Partner Jobs at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) is an international development organization with a vision for a “world without poverty” and a mission to “bring people together to fight poverty”. VSO works with marginalized poor, socially disadvantaged populations and vulnerable communities to improve their livelihoods, education, health profiles, recovery, rehabilitation and disaster relief through recruitment and placement of self-motivated professionals to work as volunteers and project staff.
In furtherance of our work in Nigeria, we are soliciting applications from interested partners to work as:
Job Title: Program Implementation Partner
Locations: Adamawa, Borno, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Yobe
Shortlisting of partners: 10 July 2019
- VSO Staff and Volunteers live and work alongside local populations to foster sustainable development. VSO has been in Nigeria since 1960 working with relevant stakeholders and gate keepers to empower poor rural women, youths and people with disabilities with the view to enhance their capabilities, social and economic development
- In order to ensure quality improvement in all VSO programs, we have integrated such core approaches as: Resilience, Social Accountability and Social Inclusion and Gender into all VSO programs. The resilience core approach enhances primary actors’ capacity to withstand shocks and stresses caused by natural or man-made occurrences.
- In furtherance of our work in Nigeria, we are soliciting applications from interested partners (Community Based Organisations, Local associations, National Development Organisations) that have experiences working in areas of resilient livelihoods, food security, inclusive education, health, recovery, rehabilitation and Disaster relief to aid the implementation of VSO Nigeria programs across Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Katsina, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa and Enugu States.
- Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Livelihoods, Education, Health & Disaster Management program partners are currently needed.
The criteria for selection are:
- Proof of existence.
- Existing status of work on Livelihoods, Education, Health & Disaster Management.
- Evidence of experience in the areas of focus.
- Clarity of objectives and planned interventions.
- Focal Local Government Areas of work.
- Methodology and approach.
- Evidence of integration of Social Inclusion & Gender (SIG) with Social Accountability (SA) and Resilience.
- Evidence of innovation.
- Impact, Evaluation (M&E) and Learning plan.
- Budgetary management experience.
- Evidence of sustainability.
Deadline: 4th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/firms should:
Click here to apply online
- The application assesses partner’s qualification as described in the criteria above. Ensure you have read and understood the criteria prior to completing your response to the questionnaire.
- All questions should be answered in full and accurately. The word count should be used as a guide as to how long a response is required in order to fully respond to the question.
For Further Enquiries: Send an email to: email@example.com