Job Title: Qualified Nurse/Midwife
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
Basic Selection Criteria
- Basic Nursing Degree from a reputable institution
- Must be a registered nurse – midwife.
- Other qualifications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Qualified Nurse/Midwife’ as the subject of the mail.