CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced creative WebGL developer to join the team full time.
- You would be working directly on some very novel web and mobile projects we have been quietly building.
- The essence of your work is in creating original and engaging approaches to explore and interact with educative information that reveal new insights and experiences in education and learning through interactive platforms.
- You should should be a creative developer who is as comfortable working on the visual and interactive implementation as the code behind it… maybe you cut your teeth in the Flash days but now live and breathe Javscript!
- As a reference for the required skills, our current stack involves:
- React.js, ReactNative, Redux and Immutable.js
- Node.js, Apollo for GraphQL
- PostgreSQL with SQLite3 for the mobile apps
- Testing libraries Jest, Enzyme, Wallaby, Mocha
- Workflow processes with Git Flow, NPM, Webpack, CI etc
- Being comfortable with educative mathematical concepts and a wider interest in science and the arts are great bonus skills.
- Examples of previous projects using web technologies that demonstrate your creative and technical ability is very important, as is experience creating responsive and accessible cross platform websites. You should also thrive on the little details inherent in good design and user experience.
- Good interpersonal skills are an absolute must. You would be expected to challenge and inspire others in the team, share knowledge and help define the future direction of the products.
What’s On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online